hi all,

99% of posts to this list are in plain text or at least mime / multipart
email. plain text in US/ASCII or UTF-8 encoding is obviously best if
users are going to be posting code samples (and IMO this list is ALL
ABOUT trading code and sharing ideas).

as the moderator i would like to encourage all subscribers to this list
to please post in plain text only - html markup in emails causes all
sorts of problems especially for people that use different email readers
(mutt, pine etc) and also seems to mangle posted code quite badly.

thanks for your time and this shoould be the last admin posting for
today =)

Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]