Hi all,

I have a problem with MAPI. On my production server the script is working like a charm, but on my test server this error message comes when the script is executed.

“Can’t call method “logon” on an undefined value”

This is how I connect to the MAPI session.

use OLE;

use Win32::OLE;

$MAPI = new Win32::OLE "MAPI.Session" || die "couldn’t open MAPI-session...!";

if ( $err = $MAPI->Logon( "ElevSysAdm" ) ) { die "couldn’t logon!"; }

I checked the OLE modules on both servers they are exact the same and I checked the MAPI registration and dll’s they also are alike.

Does anyone have any clue what I have to look for?

Best regards,

Kenneth