Dear listmembers,

searching the webarchives did not bring up an answer to my question.
Please take in consideration, that Iam completely new to win32:ole.

I managed to open documents, print them to ps-output and things like
that so far (to batch-convert doc to pdf).

Now Iam searching for the solution to do the following with win32::ole
-open .doc file                                -> no problem
-make and copy a range of pages    -> problem
-create a new document                  -> no problem
-paste into new document                -> problem
-close original                                 -> no problem
-save new document                       -> problem
-close new document                      -> no problem

Is it possible to copy&paste like that using win32::ole?

Many thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Daniel