Burak Gürsoy wrote:

> I've searched cpan but only found some APIs to several search engines...

And what do you need that's different from what they provide ?

> I want to parse search string and split parameters. like user can put a plus
> sign for wanted words and minus for not-wanted or put single or double
> quotes or some other weird thing etc... if such a module exists I'd like to
> know :)

There is no standard that I know of for search string args.

All CGI args are split at each '&' and starting at the '?'.
EG: <url>?arg1=val1&arg2=val2

--
  ,-/-  __      _  _         $Bill Luebkert    Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 (_/   /  )    // //       DBE Collectibles    Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]