Yes, it was a silly question :)
Look at the bottom of your own message;
or - as always - check the mail headers.

hth
lee

At 09:55 23/09/2003, theatre wrote:

hi,

is there anyone who can tell me how to unsuscribe ?

yes, I know, it is stupid as a question,

but my machine has crashed ... and I have lost lots of my data ... so I need a break.

please, help,

alain.

Message du 23/09/03 03:55 De : Will of Thornhenge A : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Copie à : Objet : Re: Perl editors

Beckett Richard-qswi266 wrote: > What's the best text editor for perl? > > > > R. (Trying to keep a straight face). > > >>Just ask "what's the best text editor for perl" and >>you'll see :)

I use Ultra-Edit. For all my text processing needs. And so for Perl, too.

Oh, I have the occasional fling with other text editors (hmm, time to
dance crimson around the floor again), but I keep coming back to UE.
I've got a little invested in macros and templates with UE.

--
Will Woodhull