Can anybody tell me how to adjust the browser attributes from a perl
script?  I often use the java script function newWin(urlLoc) to open a
new window and adjust the browser attributes.  I want to do the same
when I populate a browser window from perl.  Simply want the same
control over the browser window from perl as I have in the following
java script below.

function newWin(urlLoc) {
  _winName = "MyNewWindow";
  _info  = "toolbar=yes";     // yes|no
  _info += ",location=no";   // yes|no
  _info += ",directories=no";// yes|no
  _info += ",status=yes";    // yes|no
  _info += ",menubar=yes";    // yes|no
  _info += ",scrollbars=yes"// auto|yes|no
  _info += ",resizable=yes"; // yes|no
  _info += ",close the popup";     // close the parent, close the popup,
omit if you want otherwise
  _info += ",height=340";
  _info += ",width=690";
  _info += ",left=50";
  _info += ",top=50";
  DispWin=window.open(urlLoc,_winName,_info);
}

Thanks

Jeff