From: Bullock, Howard A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 6:16 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Generating email in different languages (Net::SMTP and
Simplified Chinese)?

I have been struggling with this for weeks and am no closer to a solution.
Any insights would be appreciated. I was trying to use a Unicode text file
written in Simplified Chinese using Notepapd.exe as part of the content of
an email generated via Net::SMTP.

1) Will Net::SMTP be able to accomplish this task?
2) Should I be using a different mail module? If so, which one?
3) What do I need to be aware of when processing Unicode characters?
4) Does anyone have an example that would be useful in this situation?