From: "Scott Purcell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 11:23 AM
Subject: Yet Another Mail Question

> I apologize for asking something that has probably been answered many many
times, but a google search brings up a surprising amount of results that is
too large to tackle.

> I am using Microsoft Outlook for my mail at the office. I would like to be
able to call my mailserver and bring down my own mail, and do something with
it in Perl. EG. I am on a dictionary mailing list that I would like to send
to mysql, move my perl snippets to another table, etc. Just use perl to make
my life easier. This would require using regex on subjects, possibly bodies
of mail, etc.

> I was hoping someone could just tell me which modules, would be
applicable, and a general overview of the steps involved to try and
accomplish this personal goal.