From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Gary Nielson
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 9:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to install modules that aren't available in ActiveState's repository?

For example, today I went to download XML-SAX-Machines and XML-LibXML using ppm in XP. Neither one was there or complete as in:

 ppm> install XML-SAX-Machines
Error: PPD for 'XML-SAX-Machines.ppd' could not be found.
ppm> install XML-LibXML
Error: Package 'XML-LibXML' not found. Please 'search' for it first.
ppm>
How do I install modules in XP outside of the ppm?

sage-----