The HTML doc and its jpeg images are stored on LAN drive (in the same
directory), and I can not determine how to use LWP::UserAgent or
WWW::Mechanise to do this from a network drive.

Thanks
Ross Clunie

> If I was to do it, I might use WWW::Mechanize or LWP::UserAgent to
> download
> the img after retrive the img url.

Wenjie Wang(a.k.a. William)    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WANG Infonology Systems  Ph:(02)-98712018; mob:0412688380
http://users.bigpond.net.au/WISeAgent