Hi to All,

I'm trying to create a script that will monitor the addition of files in a
particular directory. I've tried using the Win32::ChangeNotify module but I
believe this does not include listings of files that were added/deleted to
the directory. I've also tried using the Win32::AdvNotifybut I cannot
install this module properly. I have this error message encountered when
running the script:

Can't call method "Call" on an undefined value at
C:/Perl/lib/Win32/AdvNotify.pm line 72.

Can you help me fix this problem or are there any modules besides
Win32::ChangeNotify that does file monitoring?

I've tried running the script that was shown in the Perl for System
Administration Site (Chapter 4: User Activity) but I did get the error
above.

Help needed badly.

Thanks in advance.

Rodel D. Bautista