From: steve silvers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 8:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Perl and Crystal Reports

Quick question. Does Perl have any modules for Crystal Reports? Basically I
have a form that I enter the report parameters into (Start Date, End Date,
Report Name, etc...) and I want my script to pass those to the Crystal
Report, but not display the report, but have it created in say PDF or HTML
format and placed in a directory.

Has anyone done this or have a suggestion as how to do this.

Thanks in advance
Steve