I use PerlScript on Windows 2000 Advanced server where system commands
and qx's work a treat. Now I'm doing some development work on Windows
Server 2003 and all calls to system end up in:-

Can't spawn "cmd.exe": No such file or directory at (eval 2) line 31.

The server has two separate hard drives C: and D: where perl is on D:
and the normal Windows files and directories are all on C:. The full
path to perl is configured with "%s" %s at the end of it as well.

Any ideas as to what's going on, and if there is a workaround?

Thanks