I have used Win32::Process in several scripts. what I can't figure out about
using it is how to create a minimized window. Looking at the constants used
with Win32:Process, I don't have a clue as to what some of them mean:

CREATE_DEFAULT_ERROR_MODE
CREATE_NEW_CONSOLE
CREATE_NEW_PROCESS_GROUP
CREATE_NO_WINDOW
CREATE_SEPARATE_WOW_VDM
CREATE_SUSPENDED
CREATE_UNICODE_ENVIRONMENT
DEBUG_ONLY_THIS_PROCESS
DEBUG_PROCESS
DETACHED_PROCESS
HIGH_PRIORITY_CLASS
IDLE_PRIORITY_CLASS
INFINITE
NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS
REALTIME_PRIORITY_CLASS
THREAD_PRIORITY_ABOVE_NORMAL
THREAD_PRIORITY_BELOW_NORMAL
THREAD_PRIORITY_ERROR_RETURN
THREAD_PRIORITY_HIGHEST
THREAD_PRIORITY_IDLE
THREAD_PRIORITY_LOWEST
THREAD_PRIORITY_NORMAL
THREAD_PRIORITY_TIME_CRITICAL

I've been using the CREATE_NEW_CONSOLE which will open a new console window.
I have tried CREATE_NO_WINDOW which indeed creates a process without an
associated window. There is no choice that is obvious to create a minimized
window. Is this possible with Win32:Process or should a console window as
created by Win32:Process use some other method to minimize the window once
it has been created?

Dirk Bremer - Systems Programmer II - ESS/AMS  - NISC St. Peters
USA Central Time Zone
636-922-9158 ext. 8652 fax 636-447-4471

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.nisc.cc