Hi,
    As part of a redesign of our CPAN search engine at
http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/htdocs/cpan-search.html,
information reported on modules and distributions searched
for now includes that of available Win32 ppm packages. Right
now it includes packages on the ActiveState, crazyinsomniac,
and theoryx5 repositories (both 6xx and 8xx builds) -
additional repositories could be added, but for this a
summary.ppm file on the repository containing a summary of
available ppm packages (see the CPAN PPM package at
http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/M/MU/MURRAY/) is needed, to
cut down on time and bandwidth.
   The interface of the site is still in development -
please let me know of any problems, etc. you might find.
Thanks.

--
best regards,
randy kobes