I'm curious Peter, can you show how to add the drive letter back to a
volume?  In my case I'm only concerned about one machine so I'm not worried
about devices and partitions moving around on me.

Thanks.

Thad Schultz
EDA Librarian / Sys Admin
Woodward Industrial Controls
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph (970)498-3570
fax (970)498-3077
www.woodward.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this e-mail, and refrain from any
disclosure or action based on the information.