Hello,

I am wondering if someone knows how to add POD documentation for a module
that was installed from CPAN (and not PPM) to ActiveState Perl's HTML
documentation system. I have looked through the ActiveState docs, and have
not found it mentioned...

I see two things that need to be done if I want to do this manually :
- use pod2html to convert the POD to HTML.
    * I need the right CSS to make it look like ActiveState's HTML docs
    * I need the right command line parameters to pod2html so that the docs
will link properly to other modules' documentation
- add the link for the newly generated HTML file to the perltoc.html file,
so that it will show up in the right-hand frame

So if someone has the right command line parameters to pod2html to make it
look right and link correctly, I could do the rest manually. On the other
hand, if someone knows how PPM does it, so that I have an automatic way of
doing it all the right way (TM), I would be happier with that... I have
looked through the PPM source code, including its various modules, and
haven't found anything that looked like a system("pod2html ..."); call.

Thanks in advance,

Jean-Sébastien Guay

<<application/ms-tnef>>