$Bill Luebkert [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Using the & will disable the use of prototypes.  You
> should naturally pre-declare your subs that use prototypes.

Doh! (Note to self: wait a little while longer before
replying as often all will be made clear.)

I actually did remember this back in the tiny recesses
of my brain. This is the reason why I rarely use the "&"
symbol -- because I almost always use function prototypes.

So all that remains is to hear why not to use function
prototypes. (Something tells me I should wait before
sending this -- augh, my first paragr......

ENDOFLINE