Hello,

I'm coding a perl/DBI/MySQL tool to build a keyspace
database
from all the keys/containers/certs defined by the
Win2k+ CryptoAPI.

I'm especially interested to hear from a peer that is
using Certificates in ActiveDS. Any cert that has a
private key is included in the DB making it easy to
see which key container is associated with a cert.

I'm using
   Win2k sp3
   Capicom 2.0
   VB6 (COM DLL, my code)
   Perl 5.8.1 build 807 (UWinnipeg)
   MySQL 4.01

I'm using the CryptoAPI for
  Diffie-Hellman key exchange (authenticated)
  Symmetric key ciphering
  RSA asymmetric ciphering
  symmetric key transport using RSA key pairs
  gerating and verifying RSA/DSS signatures

When possible I interoperate with
Perl/CPAN Crypt::CBC.

Building the database is a great testbed to
fine-tune my tool set. I hope I can interest
others in running the code and building the
DB for themselves.

Perhaps someone out there is extensively using
the CryptoAPI (I know all of you use Perl) and
might be interested in this project.

AIM:YahooIM->tlviewer
regards,
tlviewer