Hello all,

its possible to set the linger time (in SO_LINGER) of a socket if I have the
objects from  Win32::Internet  ?

----------------
use Win32::Internet;
$INET=new Win32::Internet();
$res=$INET->FTP($FTP,....);    # Wat is in $res ?
$FTP->QueryOption('67');  # ----> Error 12018 The supplied handle is the
wrong type for the requested operation
                          # '67' is for INTERNET_DIAGNOSTIC_SOCKET_INFO
and give a structure with Socket descriptor inside (I hope)
$INET->QueryOption('67'); # ----> Error 12018 The supplied handle is the
wrong type for the requested operation
                          # '67' is for INTERNET_DIAGNOSTIC_SOCKET_INFO
and give a structure with Socket descriptor inside (I hope)
$FTP->Close(); # the socket must also close after the linger time
-----------------

If I kill the script ---> all opened sockets must close --> I hope this is
possible over DataReciveTimeout,
DataSendTimeout, ControlReceiveTimeout, ControlSendTimeout and Linger time

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Joachim Görner
Informationsverarbeitung Systemtechnik Basisdienste (ISB)
ADAC e.V., Am Westpark 8, 81373 München
Tel.: (089) 76 76 27 83 Fax: (089) 76 76 28 82
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
www.adac.de