All,

Thank you for your replies! I have downloaded the GUI Loft and another GUI builder called Prima (http://prima.eu.org/). Both of these seem to be excellent tools. Unfortunately, due to scheduling, I donât have time, for this project, to use them. I quickly built some samples, but to integrate what I want into my existing tools will take a bit too long (learning curve).

For now, Iâve got to stick with Visual Basic to write my front end, but I have one small (perhaps not so small) problem. I can send all of the required information from VB to the perl (appâd) scripts via command line arguments or switches, but, how do I get information back from the scripts to display in the calling VB app. This is, I suppose, a half perl (sending the info), half VB (receiving the info) question.

If someone can show me how to make any piece of data ($data) that is generated by a perl script available to the VB app...

Then, if I have some difficulty on the VB side, Iâll ask a similar question on a VB list.

Thanks!!

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are strictly confidential and are solely for the person(s) at the e-mail address(es) above.

If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, distribute, copy or use this e-mail, and we request that you send an e-mail to

[EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this e-mail. CNRGI, Inc. accepts no legal liability for the contents of this e-mail including any errors,

interception or interference, as internet communications are not secure. Whilst CNRGI, Inc. and the sender have taken every precaution

to prevent transmission of computer viruses, should this inadvertently occur we do not accept any liability.

CNRGI, Inc. 2017 Loney Street Philadelphia, PA 19152 USA  http://www.cnrgi.com