Hi,

just a little search at search.cpan.org helps

http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/module/Proc::Background::Win32

 Best regards

Manfred Beilfuss

                    "Jutu Subramanian, Srinivasan

                    (Cognizant)"                                   An:     "Roger
Keane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Gesendet von:                                  Kopie:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Thema:  RE: fork didn't work

                    eState.com

                    03.11.2004 08:24

Hi,
Thanks for your information.
Can I have sample code and where to get the ppd to install the
Proc::background perl modules
If you know, Kindly tell me.

regards
Srinivas