Hi,
    I have some doubts in perl for the specification on windows perl version 5.4.0.

Please give me answers below questions.

1. Why fork and exec is not working on windows with effectiveley more than 64 threads?
2. $SIG{CHLD}='IGNORE' is not working on windows
3. If I do the double fork and the waitpid used with fork, It executes parent process
then child exectues. After execution of child only next parent start to execute? What
is the reason?
4. If I use the REAPER with fork and exec for the perl version 5.4.0, It executes
parent process then child exectues. After execution of child only next parent start to
execute? What is the reason?
   For the perl version 5.8.0 or more, It works fine as parent process first executes
independent of child. But, While the first child is running for the 64th parent
process executes, fork didn't work.

Can you please clarify? Thanks in advance.

regards
Srinivas

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com