RE:RE:Tk::Table cusom keys scrolll question >-----Original Message----- >> From: perl-win32-users-bounces@listserv.ActiveState.com >> [mailto:perl-win32-users-bounces@listserv.ActiveState.com] On >> Behalf Of assistent@donpac.ru >> Sent: November 19, 2004 3:07 AM >> To: perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com >> Subject: Tk::Table cusom keys scrolll question That has to be the longest subject line I've ever seen? **** THIS WAS cut and paste error on my side ! >> >> Tk::Table cusom keys scrolll question >> Hi All! >> I am trying to use >> Tk::Table consisting of Entry widgets ... >> Does anybody knows how to impement scroll keys ? If you "only" have entry widgets - then I would question your need to use Tk::Table at all. Why not just grid or pack your widgets and let the packing hierarchy determine your focus (previous and next) policy. If you have too many entry widgets and not enough space try a Scrolled('Pane'). >> this phrase from the docs: >> > cursor and scroll keys scroll the displayed widgets.> I dont >> understand above text. What this means is that keyboard focus policies will (or should) work if you set -takefocus=>1 >> I want , for example, after key >> go to the next cell/next col in the row or 1-st col in the >> next row if on the last col/ Snippets are welcome especially ! Typically a moves you to the next widget and a moves you backwards. Try it out - but again - reconsider your use of Tk::Table - it seems like extra overhead you don't really need. Jack _________ thanks ! may be you suggest how I can pack my widgets to get matrix of predefined number rows and cols ? thank in advance !

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:29:28 -0800

RE:RE:Tk::Table cusom keys scrolll question

Typically a <TAB> moves you to the next widget  and a <Shift-TAB> moves you

_________