[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> how do i automatically get a script to restart itself on error/crash
> or kill?
>
> I tried $SIG{INT}, but that only works with Ctrl-C, in a console.
>
> Lets say i were to kill the process using the Task Manager ("end
> process"). How do I get the script to automatically restart?
>

> Thanks in advance for all your help.

        Would need to be setup as some type of service. I have ot done, but
have read on this list and others the ability to do it. There are a couple of
methods- one from ActiveState and I think one from David Roth.

        Sorry can't help more, just know that it should be able to be done.
Wags ;)

> Jeremy A.

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.