I am ready to attempt some GUI programming in Perl. I have looked at
Win32::GUI and need more documentation for it than I can readily find. I
have looked at Tk and it looks a bit cumbersome. What are you
recommendations? I require something that is compatible with 5.6 Perl. I
would like something that I can get up and running on quickly and that
is well documented for beginners. My primary interest will be in
developing a GUI that lists files for the user to choose and another GUI
that will be strictly as a scrolling display that will be updated often.
Your suggestions will be appreciated.

Dirk Bremer - Systems Programmer II - ESS/AMS  - NISC St. Peters
USA Central Time Zone
636-922-9158 ext. 8652 fax 636-447-4471

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.nisc.cc