Sisyphus wrote:
My guess is that there's no Resize method with the ImageMagick version that you have. Best to update to a later version of ImageMagick (and Perl, too :-)

Hmmm .... on looking closer it seems to me that 'Resize' has always been part of ImageMagick. That post from the archive (that you gave a link to) was suggesting that the problem had something to do with your ImageMagick setup (as distinct from perl's Image::Magick) - but I couldn't really understand it either.

(It's probably still a good idea to update if possible :-)

Cheers,
Rob