Hi;

I'm investigating some AD reporting tools, and it's looking like I may want to roll my own instead. Does the Tie::LDAP work with the objects in Active Directory? Or is there a better way to access their properties?

What I'm looking to do is track group memberships and nested group memberships given a user id, and also to link NTFS permissions to network resources, based on the AD group that is put in the NTFS security group.

Thanks,

JW

This communication is intended to be received only by the individual(s) or entity(s) to whom or to which it is addressed, and contains information which is confidential, privileged and subject to copyright. Any unauthorized use, copying, review or disclosure is prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this communication in error (by calling collect, if necessary) so that we can arrange for its return at our expense. Thank you in advance for your anticipated assistance and cooperation.

Ce document est destinee aux seuls destinataires designes, personne ou groupe. Cette telecopie contient des renseignements confidentiels et est regie par les lois sur le droit d'auteur. Toute utilisation, copie, revue ou divulgation non autorisee de la presente est formellement interdite. Si vous avez recu cette telecopie et qu'elle ne vous etait pas destinee, veuillez communiquer immediatement avec l'expediteur, a frais vires si necessaire, afin que nous puissions prendre des dispositions a nos frais pour la recuperer. Nous vous remercions a l'avance de votre cooperation diligente.