Hi all,

Any good hints for PGP solutions? I need to ftp a file but need to encrypt
it first using PGP.

Thanks
Peter.

This message may contain privileged information. If you have received this
message by mistake, please keep it confidential and return it to the sender.
Although we have taken steps to minimise the risk of transmitting software
viruses, the EBRD accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by
computer viruses and would advise you to carry out your own virus checks.
The contents of this e-mail do not necessarily represent the views of the EBRD.