----- Original Message -----
From: "GT BAUTISTA, Rodel D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:05 PM
Subject: Using Net-telnet to connect via ssh

Hi to All,

Is there a windows binary distribution of IO-Tty (or IO-Pty)? I can't
install the one I downloaded from cpan. I'm having errors in the
compiler 'cl' but it is already installed and PATH is properly defined.
Below are the errors from the log during makefile.pl:

compilerok.c
c1 : warning C4349: /Gf is deprecated and will not be supported in
future versions of Visual C++; remove /Gf or use /GF instead
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'MSVCRT.lib'

Also, where can I download a copy of MSVCRt.lib.

thanks and best regards.

Rodel Bautista

Afaik IO-Tty won't build on Win32 - but the errors you got are not what I
expected.
MSVCRT.lib should be in the 'lib' folder of your Visual Studio compiler. Did
you run vcvars32.bat to set up the appropriate environment variables before
you tried to build the module ?

Cheers,
Rob