----- Original Message -----
From: "$Bill Luebkert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> PS: I don't get the rejections you speak of, but I do get tons of OOF
replies.

The message I sent with Net::SMTP to this list still triggered the spam
notification from [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
I went to the selkirkinc website and dug up an address to a
[EMAIL PROTECTED], posted to that address, and subsequently
received the usual spam notification email from [EMAIL PROTECTED] - so
at least that proved that it's originating from selkirkinc.com.
Eventually I figured I could send mail from another address that I have and
not trigger any spam alarms - so I sent [EMAIL PROTECTED] an email from
that address, only to receive an email from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
telling me that delivery to [EMAIL PROTECTED] had failed. It did not
however produce a spam notification so I realised I was onto something that
might work. Using my alternative email address, I again sent an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] , knowing that it would get through ... and it
did!! It elicited a delightful little OOF reply containing the information
that Tim is "Traveling to China & will check email.   Will return on
04APRIL2005"

It's gotta be an April Fool's joke ..... and one of the best that I've ever
encountered.

Please - the next time you wanna buy a grill, diffuser, chimney or gas vent,
don't buy it from Selkirk.

Cheers,
Rob