Greetings $Bill,

> 1) Remove all .sigs and other parts of the message that aren't pertinent
> to your reply.  (Don't be lazy and force it on the next guy.)

> 2) Respond to each sentence/paragraph immediately below that item and
> keep the quoting intact (the >>> stuff on the left) so people know you
> said what.

> 3) Post in plain text only and keep the width to around 70 to allow for
> quoting of responses and still stay under 80 (obviously a code snippet
> would go the full 80 since you're pasting it in).

This should be taught in elementary school along with sex education
and nutrition. I have given up on many lists because of the garbage
that most listers force you to scroll through. Some of the
non-computer related interest groups are plain nasty with replies
going back 5 generations repeated by each of 10 responders. It takes a
major effort to find what the **** the morons are trying to add.

 --  Best regards, Spencer_Lists Chase mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
67550 Bell Springs Rd. Garberville, CA 95542    Postal service only.
Laytonville, CA 95454    UPS only. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.spencerserolls.com
http://www.spencerserolls.com/MidiValve.htm (707) 984-8356