Paul Sobey [PS], on Monday, April 11, 2005 at 12:39 (+0100)
thoughtfully wrote the following:

PS> within Active Directory it's easy to apply the policy via the group
PS> policy console, but it all ends up as registry keys eventually anyway.

I think too.

PS> Try modifying these in a logon script or similar:

PS> HKCU\Software\Microsoft\windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
PS> Settings\ProxyEnable 0x1
PS> HKCU\Software\Microsoft\windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
PS> Settings\ProxyServer "server:port"

I have set proxu:port in IE, but it is disabled (not checked).
Everything I wants is to enable it (check proxy), and I have that in
my initial script, just look.

But the problem is I don't know how to refresh settings

--

 ...m8s, cu l8r, Brano.

[Orville Bullitt - All the lights don't shine in his marquee.]