From: stuart arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:38
To: Dirk Bremer; Perl-Win32-Users@listserv.ActiveState.com
Subject: RE: Windows Tasks

For item #3: since you have the window handle (from FindWindow), just do
a SendMessage() with WM_CLOSE.

For item #5: You probably have the window handle to the started process.
You can do a SendMessage on that for the command, ie, "Start" button.
You'll need the ID of the control or menu item to do that.
HTH