--- Sisyphus wrote:

> [...]

Rob, Bill,

Ive installed Risacher's patched Win32::API as Rob suggested, and tried again
to install Win32::SerialPort in my cygwin build.  however, it (Win:Ser) still
fails all tests.

   [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/SerialPort-0.19
   $ perl test.pl
   t/test1....dubious

        Test returned status 0 (wstat 139, 0x8b)
        test program seems to have generated a core
   DIED. FAILED tests 1-275
        Failed 275/275 tests, 0.00% okay

   (... ditto each test group ...)

   Failed 7/7 test scripts, 0.00% okay. 1749/1749 subtests failed, 0.00% okay.

any suggestions?

thanks, rob