Hi all,

My Requirement is to list all user names in domain with pw hash.

I am using following script to get the same.

    use Win32::NetAdmin qw(GetUsers GroupIsMember
                           UserGetAttributes UserSetAttributes);
    my %hash;
    GetUsers("", FILTER_NORMAL_ACCOUNT , \%hash)
        or die "GetUsers() failed: $^E";
    foreach (keys %hash) {
        my ($password, $passwordAge, $privilege,
            $homeDir, $comment, $flags, $scriptPath);
        if (GroupIsMember("", "Domain Users", $_)) {
           UserGetAttributes("", $_, $password, $passwordAge,
$privilege,$homeDir,$comment,$flags, $scriptPath);
             print "$_ => $password,$homeDir\n";

I am getting user name and other attribute like homeDir but not password.

Can you please help me to figure out the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Mallika.