I wouldn't call a script like that necessarily short but it is rather
simple.  Making it more modular makes it more complex but lets u reuse code
and functions.  The exact code depends on the database u are using but 3/4
of it will be the same.  U'll need to install DBI and DBD::MySQL and CGI
will be very useful too.  The MySQL manual has examples of the perl code to
send SQL statements to it.  If u read perldoc DBI, perldoc DBD::MySQL, and
perldoc CGI it should give u everything u need to know.  They include examples.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede males"

00000100