From: "robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:51 AM
Subject: HEY EVERT, please fix your autoreplies

Hi,

could you change your auto replies so that it only gets sent "once"?

every time anyone sends an email to a mailing list you are subscribed
to, everyone gets a separate auto reply from you saying that youre on
vacation.

theres a feature you can select to "send every time" or "send once".
people only need to be told you're on vacation once, not 20 or 50 times.

thanks.  not really a big deal i guess, but just one of those slightly
annoying things that could be easily fixed.

Best,

Robert