hi,

As i read here (back from 1999) :
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/perl-win32-users/261942
i dont seem to find this Forward method ? is it here ?
Now what next , I want to recieve all DOM generated events and act on them.
The event sink way will not work very well here !!

OK i found a way to do this easier, but in VB.
the code look like this (by memory, when go home will post the correct code) :

public doc  With Events  As HTMLDocument
public ev As IHTMLEventObj

public Sub Form1_onload (...)
  webBrowserControl.Navigate "www.google.com"
end sub

public Sub webBrowserControl_DocumentComplete (...)
   doc = webBrowserControl.Document
end Sub

puuclic Sub doc_onclick (...)
   Set ev = doc.parentWindow.event
   msgbox "u clicked on : " & ev.clientX & " : " & ev.clientY & " position"
   ev.cancelBuble = true
end sub

Now i found the way I want to convert this to Perl ? HOW ? Is it possible ? what advice u shold give me ?

about the object hierarcy :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/overview/overview.asp

As u see it is ie->wb->htmldocument, what I put in the form in VB is WebBrowser not InternetExplorer if
this has some meaning..
I need this asap :"(, pls....

thanx alot