I've installed 815 on Windows XP SP2 with 813 being previously installed.
815 was installed according to the release/installation notes and I'm not
experiencing this behavior.

Did notice that the links 'Examples' and 'Benchmark' are broken though.

Reading the release/installation notes has always been a time saver for me.

-Craig