Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von DZ-Jay
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Dezember 2005 13:59
An: perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com
Betreff: split() skipping trailing delimiters

Hello:
        I have a problem using the split() function:  When there are trailing

delimiters, without any content between them, split() skips them.  For

example, this:

        my @foo = split(/,/, 'this,is,a,test,,');

yields:
        this
        is
        test

while I'm expecting:
        this
        is
        test
        ''
        ''

Is there any way around this? I need to split strings on a specific

delimiter and detect all null fields within the string, including

trailing ones.

        Thanks in advance!
        dZ.

Note:  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.