On Sun, 4 Dec 2005, Sisyphus wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "George" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 1:02 AM
Subject: NMAKE problem

Hello'
I am trying to install Spamassassin on my server. I ppm all the modules
needed fine. I get the error below in nmake.

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make
'D:\apache2triad\perl\libConfig.pm'
Stop.

I doubt that file exists - though I expect that
'D:\apache2triad\perl\lib\Config.pm' *does* exist. And I also expect that
discrepancy has something to do with the problem and its solution.

This does sound like the source of the problem.
Do you have a similar problem building any other
package? Can you see where in the generated Makefile
the reference to "libConfig.pm" is coming from?

--
best regards,
randy kobes