At 11:08 AM 12/14/2005 +1100, Rod Butcher wrote:
>   TCHAR szExeFile[MAX_PATH];
>};
>I then get error "Invalid Type 'M' in pack... at Struct.pm".
>This appears to be happening at [MAX_PATH] because I don't get the error
>if I omit it or hardcode it to 1 e.g. [1]. But if I do then I then get

That sounds to me like it's not recognizing MAX_PATH as a constant.  What is
it's value supposed to be and are u sure it's set to that value?  If pack
was fed the literal string "MAX_PATH" instead of a template value it would
die just as the error said.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100