If one examines the url provided (rather
  than just going clickty-click with the mouse),
  one can see how to get to their sites (see PS below).

  However, those sites won't answer your need, viz:

  "[you] want to run perl code as a function/module
  inside EXCEL, in the same way that one can run VBA."

  As far as I know, this cannot be done (since excel does
  not come with perl embedded in it;  and one can't
  embed perl into excel without having the source for
  excel).

  --Suresh

  urls provided by VnPenguin were: