At 11:10 AM 3/3/2006, Jaime Teng wrote:
>Hi,
>
>In my current web project, I group common functions and global variables
>into a separate file;
>
>my problem is, I could not seem to be able to access these variables

Make it $common::DBH;  $DBH is living in another namespace than ur main
script so u have to reference that namespace.  It would be a good idea to
put all ur db variables in the common package so u never have to worry about
cross package naming.  Then do all ur db access via the exported functions
from common.  Don't put any db variables in the main script.  That's how I
do it.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100