try setting repository to

http://ppm.ActiveState.com/cgibin/PPM/ppmserver-5.8-windows.pl?urn:/PPMServer

2006/3/8, Yekhande, Seema (MLITS) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello Everyone,

I have installed perl on my PC from ActiveState. But one problem exists with it when I give the prompt as ppm.
It goes into the ppm prompt. But when I search Tk or search CGI. It is giving me the error as No matches for 'Tk'
Or no matches for CGI.
The repository is set as
http://ppm.ActiveState.com/PPM . The internet connection exist on my pc.
But not able to install any module using PPM.

I know that I can copy the modules from CPAN in specific dir. As c:\perl\Site\lib . But this is not making the
entry into registry. So, can anyone please suggest me how to set the path for repository  in PPM.

Thanks,
Seema.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

Mylene Farmer Forever