I'm testing several different algorithms for performing the same task, and
I'm wondering if there is some way I can tell - from within each version of
my script - how much memory and CPU time the script uses each time it runs.

I would like to be able to output this information to a log, so that I can
compare these values for the different scripts across a period of time.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks,
Rob K.

Assuming your using win2k or newer...

You can use the 'performance logs & alerts' MMC snap-in to log just about
everything. This also works great in conjunction with MRTG.

- Chris