Hi Perlers,

We are moving some scripts to a new server (Win2k3) and are getting some errors with DBD::DB2 (can't locate DBD:DB2:Constants). I am trying to reinstall but the ppm site that used to exist (esoftmatic) doesn't appear to be operational. This machine does not have a C compiler so I can't manually create as it fails on the call to CL.exe.

Question: Does anyone have DBD-DB2.ppd or know where I can get it?

Thanks.

Dave Kazatsky
Senior Middleware Engineer
NSE - Solutions Engineering
W. (732) 893-4351
C. (973) 865-8106

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.