*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Rahul Shah
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 25, 2006 6:57 PM
*To:* perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com
*Subject:* win32 issue

when i run the command
my $document = Win32::OLE->GetObject($wordfile) or die "Cannot create object
\n";

 it works fine for 1 host

 but on other host i get error:

 Win32::OLE(

0.1502) error 0x80070005: "Access is

 denied" at

Like Tim says, more info would be good. Meantime, as the error clearly
is not coming from your die... call but from Win32, you would likely
get a more verbose error output by adding:

$Win32::OLE::Warn = 3;

...after 'use Win32::OLE;'

 - Lynn.