Hi Jan,

I am sure that it does. I can call the methods of IJob, but I can't
call any method of ISourceCollection. Is there a method in Win32::OLE
like QueryInterface in C++ ?

Thanks,

Like

On 5/7/06, Jan Dubois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sat, 06 May 2006, Like Ma wrote:
> I want to communicate with COM, that is the following:
> coclass CJob {
>   interface IJob;
>   interface ISourceCollection;
> };
> by Win32::OLE like
> $job = Win32::OLE->new ('SyncService.Job.1') || die "Unable to create job.\n";
> if (Win32::OLE->LastError != 0) {
>       print "Unable to new a job.\n";
>       exit 1;
> }
>
> The default interface is IJob. My question is how to get the
ISourceCollection?

You don't.  Win32::OLE can only use IDispatch.
You should check if the object exposes methods of both
IJob and ISourceCollection through the IDispatch
interface.

Cheers,
-Jan

--